Thank you to ‘Rants from the Erotic Rogue‘ for this week’s TMI Tuesday.
Looking back on our lives, we can have a mix of reactions to the things we’ve done. When it comes to sex, our memories can color us with pride, fondness, nostalgia, indifference, or all too often, regret.
This week’s TMI Tuesday questions delve into things that people typically regret later in life. How much do you regret, if at all, any of the following?
1. Do you regret how you “lost” your virginity? If yes, why and to whom would you have preferred to have lost it?
2. Have you ever lived a moment in your life where you said “Yeah, I’m not going to ever tell anyone about that.” Describe that moment or incident.
3. Do you regret having acted on a sexual impulse? If yes, please describe.
4. Do you regret not having had sex with someone who you could have had sex? If yes, would you do it over and have sex?
5. Do you regret not having asked out or tried to hook up with someone you really liked out of fear of rejection only to later learn that person wanted you, too? If yes, please describe.
6. Do you regret having done a particular sex act? If yes, please describe.
Bonus: Do you regret not having told someone you love them? Romantic, not familial or friendship love.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!