It’s the Half-naked-winged-man-in-his-undies-carrying-a-bow-and-arrow day.
Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day or think it’s a consumer-oriented, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance, just have yourself some fun by answering these TMI Tuesday questions.
1. Cupid is the god of desire, affection, and erotic love. As the myth goes, a person who is shot by Cupid’s arrow is filled with uncontrollable desire. On your behalf, who would you like Cupid to shoot?
2. Earlier in the evening you had dinner at the Fook Yue Chinese Restaurant. You are feeling quite amorous. You open a fortune cookie in the bedroom. Three fortunes appear:
1- “Your patience will be rewarded.” What would you like that reward to be?
2- “Try something new.” What is the something new you want to try?
3- ” ’tis better to give than receive.” What would you like to give?
3. If you were to write a special Valentine message (e.g., card, letter, etc.) what is that message?
4. Are you doing something special for Valentine’s day or is it just another day?
5. You must give chocolate to your secret Valentine for Valentine’s Day. The chocolate is in the shape of your what?
You can make your own valentine heart candy. What is your message? (Go to this link. Create your candy. Post the generated Valentine candy on your blog).
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!