Super Bowl Sunday Celebration
(or any sports party)
Even if their team is not going to the Super Bowl, millions of people love an excuse to party. So party we will. Tell us what your ideal Super Bowl Celebration (or any sports party) looks like by answering:
1. What’s your favorite _____ that you’ll serve at the party (name one item for each):
a. choice of beer
b. choice of wine
c. choice of distilled spirit
d. choice of mixed drink
e. choice of chip
f. choice of dip
g. choice of take-out food (pizza, burgers, Chinese food, wings, etc)
h. choice of homemade food
i. choice of salty food
j. choice of sweet food
2. What will you wear at the party?
3. You will be having your very own half time show at the football party. What is that half-time show? Briefly describe.
4. What team do you wish was playing in the Super Bowl?
5. The NY Giants and New England Patriots are in Super Bowl 2012, who do you want to win? (ummm…yeah, I had to google that info…LOL)
Bonus: Have you ever made a football (or Super Bowl) bet that involved sex? Tell us about your own Super Bowl of Sex.
Bonus Bonus: Will you watch the Super Bowl? Do you even care about the Super Bowl? American football at all? What’s your can’t live without sport?
Thanks to Virtual Sin for this week’s TMI Tuesday theme and help with the questions.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!