This time of year there are so many holidays and celebrations that overlap, which is why it is called Holiday Season.
1. What will you be celebrating? If it isn’t a commonly known holiday or celebration (i.e., Christmas, winter solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa) briefly tell us about it.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas or holiday tune?
3. If you are giving or receiving gifts this holiday season:
– What’s the gift you most want?
– What do you think is the best gift you are giving?
4. If you could spend this December holiday season anywhere, where would that be?
5. Your family has announced that the holiday celebration & get-together will be at your home. You think to yourself:
a. Yes! Finally…the more the merrier.
b. I don’t have enough room for all of you, but let’s rent a hall and you all get hotel rooms.
c. Over my dead body, I don’t want you freaks in my house.
d. Hmm…I wonder if it’s too late to book a flight to anywhere, leaving on Christmas eve?
6. Have you ever given a fruit cake as a Christmas gift or a gift at all? Do you even like fruit cake?
Bonus: Share with us one of your holiday traditions.
Go elf yourself! 😀
I have done this for a few years. Why? It never stops being fun and hilarious.
I invite you to elf yourself and if you can, post it on your blogs for TMI Tuesday.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!