Umm…so…I was away last week. I did not work on TMI Tuesday. Therefore, what I’ve put together for this week’s TMI Tuesday has no rhyme or reason…LOL. But at least there’s a TMI Tuesday and a really cool movie to watch “Stop Making Sense” (It comes in– finally–around 20 seconds)
Stop Making SenseTalking Heads video by Jonathan Demme – Stop Making Sense. Great film, great music. Click here to enjoy.
1. If you were a car, which one would you be? What are some of your best features?
2. If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it?
3. Finish this sentence: Tomorrow I absolutely refuse to….
4. What is the longest period of time that you’ve gone without a shower?
5. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?
Bonus: What is the best piece of gossip that you heard recently?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!