Sometimes I’m so random. And THIS is one of those times…
Random stuff the universe needs to know about YOU.
1. When you go to a party, would you rather show up accidentally underdressed or overdressed?
2. What is something you have won and how did you win it? (Inspired by the An Optimistic Virgin)
3. Do you squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, end, or top?
4. What is something your parents used to say to you that you promised yourself you would never say–but now you catch yourself saying frequently?
5. What 3 lies did you regularly tell your parents? If applicable, what 3 lies do you tell your parents now?
6. What is something that you intended to do today but didn’t? Why not? Will you do it tomorrow?
7. What is something that people do in traffic that really bothers you? (inspired by My Quest To Be A Good Girl)
8. Whose autographs have you collected? (You can stop at five, in case you’re an autograph hound or celebrity stalker).
Bonus: Where do you go to find solitude, tranquility or connection to a higher power?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!