This week’s theme is the 7 Deadly Sins: lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride. Heelsnstocking suggested the theme and she and Hedone developed today’s TMI Tuesday questions. Don’t forget to stop by and visit other bloggers playing TMI Tuesday.
Seven Deadly Sins
1. LUST (excessive sexual appetites): Besides your current significant other, for whom do you lust or who have you lusted for in the past? Does your significant other know about your lustful desires?
2. GLUTTONY (over-indulgence): What food brings out your inner glutton?
3. GREED (avarice): When it comes to sex, what are you greedy for? When it comes to things, what is it that you want more than your need or deserve?
4. SLOTH (idleness/procrastination): Name a task or activity in which you perpetually procrastinate?
5. WRATH (anger) is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury.
a. Describe a time that you were very angry?
b. Have you ever been so angry that you thought about revenge? Did you seek it?
6. ENVY (jealousy): Who or what do you envy? Why?
7. PRIDE (vanity) is the love of one’s own excellence, and it is considered the worst of the 7 Deadly Sins.
a. When preparing to meet a lover, what are you most vain about?
b. What sexual skill are you overly proud and boastful about?
c. What part of your body are you proud of, boastful about?
Bonus: What sin do you think is your greatest virtue? For example, what bad thing makes you more appealing?
***Reminder: Don’t forget to post a link to your TMI Tuesday answers as a reply/comment to this post. ***