This week’s TMI Tuesday questions come from Virtual Sin.
If you are hesitant about confessing crimes…lie…be creative.
1. Do you know how to pick a lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access?
2. Do you know how to open a safe with a rotary combination lock? Have you ever used this skill to gain unauthorized access? What did you find?
3. Have you ever made a copy of a key you were not supposed to have? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What were you looking for? Did you find it?
4. Have you ever stolen or guessed a password? Did you use it to gain unauthorized access? What did you do?
5. Do you know how to get data from a computer that requires a password you don’t know?
6. Do you know how to record a telephone call? Have you ever done so secretly? Did you hear anything interesting? What?
7. Have you ever used a webcam or nanny cam to photograph someone secretly?
8. Have you ever used an infrared camera to photograph someone secretly in the dark?
9. Have you ever learned anything important by deliberate eavesdropping?
10. Do you know how to hot-wire a car?
Bonus: Have you ever been paid for your sexual skills? What skill(s) did you perform?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!